If you are a Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Midwive, or a student going into these areas of advanced practice and would like to be part of an organization of professionals who share your interests, become part of CANAP today.
Attend one of our monthly meetings to see what we are about. Click Here to become a member of our organization.
Membership benefits include:
- Being a supporter of APRN practice in the Chattanooga Area
- Voting rights for CANAP business
- Access to members only content on this website: Member Directory, Employment Opportunities, CME Opportunities, Meeting Minutes, and By-Laws
- Networking with other Advanced Practice Nurses
- Newsletter emailed to your preferred email
- Educational dinner programs
Once you have joined, a log-in and password will be emailed to you. You can then access the members-only content of this website.
If you have not renewed your CANAP membership, your account is now in a lapsed status. In a lapsed status, you will not have the full benefits of membership or full functionality of this website. Please pay your dues as soon as possible to get your account current. If you have any problems or issues, please contact the membership chairperson.
If you are an employer wanting to post an open position with your organization on our website, Click Here for more information.
If you are a pharmaceutical or healthcare representative and are interested in sponsoring one of our monthly educational programs, Click Here for more information.