Chattanooga Area Nurses in Advanced Practice (CANAP) is committed to supporting and fostering the role of the advanced practice registered nurse in Chattanooga, TN and surrounding areas by:
- Ensuring the delivery of safe, comprehensive patient care to area residents
- Providing continuing education and updates to the local registered nurses involved in advanced practice
- Supporting legislative action that enhances the success of current and future advance practice registered nurses
- Assisting advance practice registered nurses in finding employment
If you are a Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Midwive, or student going into an advanced practice field and would like to be part of an organization of professionals who share your interests, become part of CANAP today.
Attend one of our monthly meetings to see what we are about. Click Here to become a member of our organization.
Membership benefits include:
- Being a supporter of APRN practice in the Chattanooga Area
- Free monthly educational dinner programs with guest speakers
- Voting rights for CANAP business
- Access to members only content on this website: Member Directory, Employment Opportunities, CME Opportunities, Meeting Minutes, and By-Laws
- Networking with other Advanced Practice Nurses
- E-bulletin emailed to your preferred email
Once you have joined, you will be automatically emailed a log-in and password to allow you to access the members-only content of this website.